In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that GESTIÓN APARTAMENTOS MAR Y GOLF SL AVENIDA DIAGONAL SN ROQUETAS DE MAR. , is the owner of this website. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data, if you send us an email to the address indicated therein, or fill out a data collection form, we inform you of that the personal data you provide us will be recorded in the file for which GESTIÓN APARTAMENTOS MAR Y GOLF SL is responsible for the purpose of managing your query, offering you our services, maintaining a commercial relationship, as well as for sending by any means. , including by email or other equivalent means of electronic communication, advertising or promotional information about the Company's products or services. You may oppose the processing of your data for advertising purposes and exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, by means of written communication to the following address: Avda. Diagonal. Complejo Mar y Golf, S/N - 04740 Roquetas de Mar (Almería), or to the email address email@example.com GESTIÓN APARTAMENTOS MAR Y GOLF SL declares that it has adopted all the necessary and appropriate security measures as established in the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the LOPD and has established all the technical means at its disposal with the intention of avoiding loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of the data that you provide All content included in the Website and in particular the brands, trade names, industrial designs, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, software or any other signs susceptible to industrial use and commercial are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights of GESTIÓN APARTAMENTOS MAR Y GOLF SL Any use and/or reproduction of the same is therefore prohibited without the express consent of the Company. GESTIÓN APARTAMENTOS MAR Y GOLF SL will not be responsible for the infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties that may arise from the inclusion on the Website of brands, trade names, industrial designs, patents, designs, texts, photographs, graphics. , logos, icons or software belonging to third parties who have declared ownership thereof when including them on the Website. The User undertakes to use the contents of the Website in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and undertakes to refrain from: a) Using the contents for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality, good customs or order. public. b) Reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the corresponding authorization from the owner. c) Use the contents of the Website to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or with any other type of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages directed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to refrain from marketing or disclose said information in any way. In the event of a conflict of any kind, both parties will try to reach a peaceful agreement. If this is not possible, the Courts of Almería will have the jurisdiction to hear the case, and it will not be possible to resort to another jurisdiction to bring the action. USERS WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS POLICY SHOULD NOT ENTER ANY DATA THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OR ACCESS THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE.
1. Access and use of the company 's website will be subject to these general conditions. The use on all web pages owned by the company implies full acceptance by the User of all the General Conditions of Use in force at each time the user accesses it.
The company reserves the right to modify these Conditions of Use at any time.
2. Use of the website, services and contents
The user is obliged to make correct use of this page, its services and contents, without contravening fundamental rights, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, public order, and the particular conditions of certain services.
Any use for illegal purposes or that violates the rights of the company and its owners or a third party, or that in any way harms the normal functioning of the page or any computer equipment or documents of any kind contained therein, is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is especially prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification or in any other way its public communication, unless authorization is obtained from its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted;
- Delete or modify the copyright and other identifying data from the reservation of rights of the company or its owners, digital fingerprints or any other technical means for recognition;
- Try to obtain the contents of the website by a means other than those available to users or those usual on the Internet, provided that the latter do not cause any damage to the company's website.
- Send messages or send chains of electronic messages that are not requested or consented to by their recipients. Users or third parties harmed by receiving unsolicited messages may notify the company by sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Likewise, it is prohibited to use the distribution lists as well as to make data collected from them available to third parties, to carry out the activities indicated above.
Regarding the site, the user undertakes, in particular, not to transmit or disseminate to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general any material that:
- Induces or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or generally contrary actions to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs, or public order; or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs, or public order;
- Is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, and may lead to deception regarding its object or the intentions of the communicator;
- Being the intellectual or industrial property of third parties, it is intended to be used without their prior authorization;
- Violates the business secrets of third parties or violates regulations on the confidentiality of communications;
- In any way it damages the reputation of the company or third parties, or constitutes, where appropriate, illegal, misleading or unfair advertising, and in general unfair competition;
- Incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal functioning of the network, system or computer equipment of the company or third parties, or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on said equipment;
- Contains HTML tags other than those expressly authorized by the company.
3. Intellectual and Industrial Property.
All contents of the company 's websites are subject to the regulations on Intellectual and/or Industrial Property. The rights over the content correspond to the company or third parties, if applicable. The user may only view and obtain a private copy of the contents as long as said copy is exclusively for personal and private use, and its use for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
4. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
The company will not be responsible for the information, services and /or products offered and/or provided by third parties through the company 's website or for the content provided by third parties. The company is not responsible for any damage or harm to the user's software or hardware resulting from access to the company 's website or the use of information or applications contained therein . The company does not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information or services contained on its website, nor will it be responsible for direct or indirect damages in relation to the use of the contents of its website. The company does not guarantee that the contents of its page are suitable or available outside of Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of the company 's website are considered illegal in countries other than Spain, access to them and their use by users is prohibited, and in the event that this is produced, will be exclusively under the responsibility of the users, who are obliged to comply with the applicable national laws. The use that may be made of the information and content that appears on the company 's website and/or access to other third-party websites through connections or "links " that appear on the company 's website will be made under the exclusive responsibility of those who carry out this type of acts, the company not being responsible in any case for any damages or losses that may arise from said uses or activities.
GESTIÓN APARTAMENTOS MAR Y GOLF SL declares that it has adopted all the necessary and appropriate security measures as established in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the LOPD and has established all the technical means at your disposal with the intention of avoiding the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of the data that you provide.
All content included in the Website and in particular the brands, trade names, industrial designs, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, software or any other signs susceptible to industrial and commercial use are protected by industrial property rights. and intellectual property of GESTIÓN APARTAMENTOS MAR Y GOLF SL Any use and/or reproduction thereof is therefore prohibited without the express consent of the Company.
GESTIÓN APARTAMENTOS MAR Y GOLF SL will not be responsible for the infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties that may arise from the inclusion on the Website of brands, trade names, industrial designs, patents, designs, texts, photographs, graphics. , logos, icons or software belonging to third parties who have declared ownership thereof when including them on the Website.
The User undertakes to use the contents of the Website in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and undertakes to refrain from:
a) Use the contents for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality, good customs or public order.
b) Reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the corresponding authorization from the owner.
c) Use the contents of the Website to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or with any other type of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages directed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to refrain from marketing or disclose said information in any way.
In the event of a conflict of any kind, both parties will try to reach a peaceful agreement. If this is not possible, the Courts of Almería will have the jurisdiction to hear the case, and it will not be possible to resort to another jurisdiction to bring the action.
USERS WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS POLICY SHOULD NOT ENTER ANY DATA THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OR ACCESS THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE.
When a person registers on the company 's website, their personal data will be part of the automated file of personal data created by the company under its own responsibility, with the purpose of maintaining and managing the relationship with the User, as well as information, research, statistics, training and marketing tasks, and carrying out promotional and advertising activities for products, services or activities related to the company. The company undertakes to transfer these personal data only to the entities of its Group of companies for the purposes indicated above. The User gives their consent so that the company can use their Internet browsing data in order to send them, from the browser and/or the additional software module, to their internal messaging address, information and advertising of the company . company.
The company informs the User about the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of personal data collected by the company in accordance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Data Protection . of Personal Character and other development regulations. These rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation may be exercised by the User, and where appropriate whoever represents them, by means of a written and signed request addressed to the following address. Said request must contain the following data: name and surname of the User, address for notification purposes, photocopy of the National Identity Document or Passport, and request in which the request is specified. In the case of representation, it must be proven by a reliable document.
If later, a User wishes to revoke their consent granted to receive commercial information via email or by any other similar or equivalent means, they may communicate this by sending an email to email@example.com. The company undertakes to comply with its obligation to secrecy of personal data and its duty to store it, and will adopt the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations. current at all times. The company informs that it does not carry out checks on the veracity of the data, so it will abide, in each case, to the data entered by the User, whether true or not.
7. Visit registration
In each access to the company 's server , the IP address from which the user browses will be collected and the same will be recorded, as well as the company pages visited. These data will be stored in a LOG file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of pages viewed in the company .
The https://www.apartamentosmarygolf.com/ portal allows access to other web pages managed and controlled by third parties through different links to facilitate users' search for information, content and Internet services, without in any case may be considered a recommendation or invitation for their visit.
Creating a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the paraty.es portal must be subject to the following conditions:
- Any hyperlink to the hotellasnuevo.es portal will be made to its main page or main pages of the sections it contains;
- The reproduction, in any case, of the services or contents of the company portal is not permitted .
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality, good customs or public order, nor will it provide content contrary to any third party rights;
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included about the pages of the portal, nor about its services or contents;
- No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames will be established with the pages of the paraty.es portal without the prior express authorization of the company .
- Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the company .
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between the company and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor that the company has authorized the hyperlink or supervised , known, accepted or assumed the services and contents offered on said portal.
The company does not market, nor previously control, nor make its own the contents, services and information available on said web pages, and is not responsible for them or for the information and statements included in them.
The company is not responsible for any damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, statements, products and services existing or offered on the pages. website not managed by itself.
The company reserves, without prior notice and at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make any modifications it deems appropriate to the page, the services or information offered, the presentation or location of the same and the conditions of access and use of the company 's website. All information received on this website will be considered transferred to the company free of charge. Email will not be considered a valid means for the purposes of submitting claims. To do this , they must contact the company 's Legal Department, which will indicate in each case the channels to follow.
All issues relating to the company 's website are governed by Spanish legislation and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Malaga, waiving any jurisdiction that may apply.
Google Analytics Legal Notice This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (" Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of tracking your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet usage. Google may transmit this information to third parties when required to do so by law, or when such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.